Deep, long-term business relationships can be extremely valuable. Yet most people seem much more focused on getting a high quantity of customers or other relationships, even if they are low-quality, short-term relationships. David J. Soler is an expert on the topic of relationship marketing and sales. He is the host of the top-rated “Relationship Marketing and Sales Podcast” on iTunes, and the Founder of the Relationship Marketing & Sales Academy.
In this episode, Jesse and David discuss principles for building deep business relationships, including:
- How the “True Fan” and “relationship marketing” approaches to business development focus on quality relationships, not quanity.
- What is a healthy focus is for attracting and developing clients and customers?
- What is the Secret Sauce for building those true fan customers?
- Should I share my personal side of my life with my customers?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- David’s website: http://www.davidjsoler.com/
- Relationship Marketing and Sales Podcast
- Follow David on Twitter: @_davidjsoler
- Video featuring Jesse’s family: http://www.engagingleader.com/lahey-easter-shake
If you like our show, please rate us on iTunes. That makes a huge difference in helping more people discover it. We love to know your thoughts about this episode. Please submit your comments below! You can also email comments to Jesse at email@example.com, subscribe to him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter.