Important Stuff from Legal
Our team members each maintain a strategic cooperation agreement with Workforce Communication, LLC (WFC). WFC is a strategic cooperative for purposes of marketing, building team capabilities, and sharing systems and other resources. “Workforce Communication” is a trade name for marketing purposes. However, all services for any specific client are provided by (and contracted, managed, and invoiced directly through) the applicable specific entity listed below.
Our strategic partners
- Aspendale LLC, founded in 2004 by our co-founder Jesse Lahey
- Maple Tree Lab, LLC, founded in 2010 by our co-founder Laurie Barnes
- Requisite Communications, LLC, founded in 2001 by our co-founder Catherine Smith
- CLG Communication Services, LLC founded in 2014 by Cyndi Gibson
Our consulting partners
- Dave Johnston, doing business since 2004 as Johnston HR Consulting
- Debi Lewis, doing business since 2009 as Creative Oxygen LLC
- Jamie Barnes
Any liabilities or contractual obligations are assumed only by the specific entity listed above that has contracted with the specific client (in other words, by the entity that invoices and collects payment from the client). WFC accepts no liability. All of these entities and their clients have agreed to hold WFC harmless from any liabilities related to services performed by their project team.