This week’s top picks in leadership reads on the internet.
- Groupon CEO Fired: Shows Last Great Act of Leadership
I’ve never believed Groupon would be a long-term winner. But I love the 4 keys of authentic leadership in the CEO’s amazing farewell letter.
- Gamification of Organizational Learning – Two Opposing Theories
Pros & cons of using games to engage employees.
- Gamifying the Intranet
Could gamification + next-generation intranet replace the traditional performance review? /
- Creating Persuasive Videos: How to Move Viewers to Action
How to make videos that people want to watch and act on.
- 10 Great Leadership Quotes for Helping Others Grow
Good leadership is me-focused. Great leadership is others-focused. And engaging leadership is we-focused!
- 3 Secrets of Happy Employees
Help employees have more great days at work: on their happiest days, 76% report making work progress, and 53% report being collaborative.
- What Your Email Says About Your Brand
It’s something you take for granted, something seemingly trivial, even mundane. When executed thoughtfully, however, it makes a splash. It says, “This guy is sharp–I want to work with him!”