Welcome to Workforce Communication
We’re a team of consultants and creatives using the power of communication to improve workforce performance and well-being. Check out our case studies and sample clients:
- Helped define and articulate new values and behaviors
- Communicated with branding, storytelling, and more
- Integrated into various programs
- Improved participation and employee engagement
- Engaged executive team as champions
- Produced multi-channel testimonials and tips
- Boosted awareness and action using social media and mobile
- Helped launch key initiative to improve collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability
- Developed messaging and interactive learning to help employees change habits and use new tools
- 66% said “Highly useful in aiding my paperless transition”
- 82% said “Confident with skills/knowledge to work paperless”
“Aspirational and practical solutions in a world where we are constantly balancing what we want to achieve with the resources we have available.”
Jerilan | Global Chief Communications Officer | Yum! Brands, Inc.
“Helped me learn to intentionally think about key messages up front. There’s power in the entire leadership team saying the same things; that builds alignment. It’s a game changer.”
Andrea | Director of Talent Management | Harley-Davidson
“Very effective at developing strategies that achieve the business objectives, as well as leading a project team to implement world-class communication solutions.”
Tom | VP, Global Talent Management | Owens Corning
“Skilled strategist as well as a brilliant writer, creative thinker and tactician. If you get the opportunity to work with her, you are in for a total treat.”
Robert | Communications Manager | 3M
Our perspective on life, leadership, and engagement. Visit our Inspiration page to see more!
How do you win the support needed from bosses, colleagues, and investors to bring to life you and your team’s ideas? Great leaders of innovation know that creativity is not enough. They...
194: Engaging Generations part 1 — How Millennials and Gen Z Are Reshaping Workforce Communications | with JJ Lahey
With four very different generations making up today's workforce, how do you effectively engage them all? In particular, a frequent question we receive is how to communicate with...
In case you didn’t already realize it, the people who are graduating college now and entering your workforce are not considered Millennials … they are the next generation, Gen Z...