Make it happen.
Make it awesome.
Make it even better.
Make it happen. Make it awesome. Make it even better.
See samples of some of our projects. Click each image for more.
PNC | paperless transformation
- Helped launch key initiative to improve collaboration, efficiency, and sustainability
- Developed messaging and interactive learning to help employees change habits and use new tools
- 66% said “Highly useful in aiding my paperless transition”
- 82% said “Confident with skills/knowledge to work paperless”
University of Virginia Health System| culture change
- Provided strategic communication consulting and implementation support to define and articulate new values and behaviors
- Developed a branded campaign to promote the new values, including communications, live events, and storytelling featuring employees, physicians, and patients conveying firsthand experience and personal ownership
- Integrated desired behaviors into various programs, including performance management, rewards, and recognition
- Improved participation and employee engagement, as measured by the next engagement survey
eBay Enterprise | communication after sale of five divisions
- Enabled seamless transition of business operations
- Crafted leadership messages to introduce employees to new processes and cultures
Harley-Davidson | talent management transformation
- Facilitated expansion of global talent transformation
- Integrated messaging for leadership, performance, development, and engagement
- Developed talent graphic identity to reflect strong brand and culture
- Implemented new talent tools, including Gallup StrengthsFinder and Q12, Cornerstone’s portal, and expected behaviors
Owens Corning | tobacco-free workplace
- Introduced tobacco-free policy with plenty of advance notice, resources, and gentle reminders as the effective date approached
- Utilized local leadership, wellness committees, and employee testimonials
- Provided toolkit of communications in a variety of media for each location to choose and customize as best suited for their culture and needs
Kraft | HDHP/HSA and wellness participation
- Overcame significant employee resistance to single-option HDHP
- 97.5% participated in biometric screening
- 82% contributed to HSA (up 10% from previous year)
- 53% used decision-making website (Castlight)
- 64% engaged in walking program (Sonic Boom)
Some of the many great organizations we have been honored to serve: